Diving wing 20 lb black
- Donut style configuration
- Lifting capacity 20 lb (9.1 kg)
- Light weight ideal for traveling diver (1 kg)
- 1680D Nylon PU outer shell
- 420D Nylon with PU inner bladder
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- YKK zippered closure for easy access to the inner camera
- Ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- K-style Inflator with brass buttons located left side
- Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose 16” (40,5 cm)
- Low profile Dump valve left side
- The valve and inflator are easily swapped when needed
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included 22” (56 cm)
- Color black
Amphibian Gear dive wing 20 lb is designed for recreational diving and types of advanced diving when compactness of the wing is of greater importance than extra lift capacity. 20 lb wing is ideal for traveling divers as it is small, lightweight and easy to pack. In fact it is one of the smallest wings available with all the features of a larger wing but very compact. It offers perfect unparallel buoyancy control and trim maintaining smooth and easy air movement inside the camera due to its rounded Donut form.
The DONUT style and a slim profile of the 20 lb wing offer some certain advantages, such as perfect streamline, protection against accidental damage, excellent balance and trimming. This compact wing won’t flap around when deflated.
The 20lb wing allows you to feel confident, not only underwater, but also on the water surface. Properly regulated weight system guarantees the vertical position of the diver on the surface of the water, which is extremely important for beginners!
The wing is built of maximum abrasion and puncture resistant durable materials: 1680D nylon PU for outer shell and 420D nylon PU for inner bladder. The outer shell comes equipped with the top quality YKK zipper for easy access to the inner bladder and has two heavy duty grommets for drainage on the bottom. The wing has reinforced tank band slots for attachment to harness, backplate and tanks.
The K-style inflator equipped with low profile round-shaped 16’’ rubber hose is on the left upper side of the wing and doesn’t interfere with the first stage regulator. A low profile dump valve with micro pull cord is on the lower left side of the wing. The two can be easily swapped when needed.
This wing fits onto any Amphibian Gear harness or any standard metal backplate and webbing harness.