Diving wing 30 lb
- Lift capacity – 30 lbs (13,6 kg).
- Donut style configuration
- Lightweight, ideal for traveling diver (1.1 kg)
- 1680 denier nylon PU outer shell
- 420D Nylon with PU inner bladder
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- YKK zippered closure for easy access to the inner camera
- Ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- K-style Inflator with brass buttons located left side
- Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose 16” (40,5 cm)
- Low profile Dump valve left side
- The valve and inflator are easily swapped when needed
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included 22” (56 cm)
- Colour black, also available in red, blue and Camo
Amphibian Gear diving wing 30 lb is in many cases the optimal choice of wing capacity. It is ideal for recreational divers including beginners and is used in many types of advanced diving (cave, wreck, ice and etc). The wing is perfect for traveling divers as it is compact, lightweight (only 1.1 kg.) and easy to pack. The wing allows you to feel confident, not only underwater, but also on the water surface. Properly distributed weights guarantee the vertical position of the diver on the surface of the water, which is extremely important for beginners!
The rounded form of the wing and the slim profile offer some certain advantages, such as perfect streamline, protection against accidental damage, excellent balance and trimming. In a donut-style wing the air moves quickly and easily inside the camera without getting trapped, thus providing the diver with the perfect unparalleled buoyancy control regardless of his position in the water. This streamlined and compact 30 lb wing won’t flap around when deflated.
The wing is built of maximum abrasion and puncture resistant durable and high quality materials. The outer shell is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts and further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 420D nylon PU inner bladder. The outer shell is equipped with the top quality YKK zipper for easy access to the inner bladder and has two large durable grommets for drainage at the bottom. The wing has reinforced tank band slots for attachment to harness, backplate and tanks.
The left position of the K-style inflator equipped with low profile round-shaped 16’’ rubber hose prevents it from interfering with the first stage regulator. The wing may be equipped with 19” hose on the request. The inflator has a rapid pull dump mechanism for easy deflation of the bladder. A low profile overpressure relieve valve with manual micro pull dump cord is on the lower left side of the wing. The two can be easily swapped when needed.
This 30 lb wing can be used with any harness available in the market although we would recommend one of the original AG harnesses for perfect fit. The 30 lb wing is suitable for diving with one or two tanks not exceeding 18 liters in total.
The 30 lb is available in black, red, blue and Camo colours.