Diving wing 50 lb
- 360 Degree
- Lift: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Designed for tech, twin tank, wreck, cave diving.
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- Outer Shell 1680D Nylon with PU
- Inner Bladder 420D Nylon with PU
- YKK zippered closure for easy access to the inner camera
- Ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- Retraction bands
- K-style Inflator with brass buttons located left side
- Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose 16” (40,5 cm)
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included 22” (56 cm)
- Low profile Dump valve left side
- Original inflator and dump valve design
- The valve and inflator are easily swapped when needed
- Adapts and fits all standard harnesses and backplates
- Color black/Camo
The Amphibian Gear Wing 50 lb with one inflator is designed for technical, cave, wreck, deep or advanced recreational diving. Here we have a perfect fit for twin tank and a right choice for diving with steel doubles and multiple stages with sufficient buoyancy reserve. This wing with maximum lifting capacity 50 lb (22.7 kg) features the extremely low profile Donut design. Its 360ºrounded shape guarantees easy air movement inside and ensures quick balance, better trim and greater stability. A streamline design of all Amphibian Gear wings prevents unnecessary drag and minimizes swimming effort.
The irregular-circle shape narrowed at the top and with wider bottom makes it a lot easier to reach the stable horizontal position in the water and higher upright position on the surface. The reduced volume of the wing at the top enables clear access to the manifold and tank valves and provides many possibilities for hoses configurations.
This 50 lb wing is built with top quality materials for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasions. A durable non-fading 1680D Nylon with PU outer shell protects 420D Nylon with PU Inner bladder. The inner bladder can be accessed via a heavy duty YKK zip. The wing has reinforced tank band slots for attachment to harness, backplate and tanks.
The outer shell has durable double grommets on the sides with retraction bands and two at the bottom for drainage. The retraction bands may be fixed differently to your liking and requirements due to sufficient number of double grommets on both sides of the shell.
The left position of the K-style inflator equipped with low profile round-shaped 16’’ rubber hose prevents it from interfering with the first stage regulator. The wing may be equipped with 19” hose on the request. A low profile overpressure relieve valve with manual micro pull dump cord on the lower left side of the wing is easily located even with thick gloves. The inflator hose and the valve can be easily swapped when needed.
Amphibian Gear 50 lb wing fits any metal backplate or Smart Pack soft back harness in single tank or double tank configurations.
The wing is easy to take apart and pack away for traveling.