Amphibian Gear 50lb RR
- 360 Degree
- Lift: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Designed for tech, twin tank, wreck, cave diving.
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- Outer Shell 1680D Nylon with PU
- Inner Bladder 420D Nylon with PU
- YKK zippered closure for easy access to the inner camera
- Ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- K-style Inflator with brass buttons located central location
- Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose 16” (40,5 cm)
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included 22” (56 cm)
- Low profile Dump valve left side
- Adapts and fits all standard harnesses and backplates
- Colour black, also available in red
The Amphibian Gear 50lb Wing with one inflator is designed for technical, cave, wreck, deep or advanced recreational diving. Here we have a perfect fit for twin tank and a right choice for diving with steel doubles and multiple stages with sufficient buoyancy reserve. This wing with maximum lifting capacity 50 lb (22.7 kg) features the extremely low profile Donut design. Its 360ºrounded shape guarantees easy air movement inside and ensures quick balance, better trim and greater stability. A streamline design of all Amphibian Gear wings prevents unnecessary drag and minimizes swimming effort.
This 50 lb wing is built with top quality materials for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasions. A durable non-fading 1680D Nylon with PU outer shell protects 420D Nylon with PU Inner bladder. The inner bladder can be accessed via a heavy duty YKK zip. The wing has reinforced tank band slots for attachment to harness, backplate and tanks.
The outer shell has two durable at the bottom for drainage.
A K-style inflator is equipped with low profile round-shaped 16’’ rubber hose. The wing may be equipped with 19” hose on the request. A low profile overpressure relieve valve with manual micro pull dump cord on the lower left side of the wing is easily located even with thick gloves.
Amphibian Gear 50 lb wing fits any metal backplate or Smart Pack soft back harness in single tank or double tank configurations.
The wing is easy to take apart and pack away for traveling.