- Soft Backplate with reinforced plastic core and 1680D Nylon PU cover
- Handle at the top for easy dressing, drying and storage
- Six Grommet mounting holes for height adjustments of the wing (size XS has four)
- Two grommets butt-plate mounting holes at the bottom for side mount configuration
- Six 1″ SS D-rings for accessories, three on each on side of the backplate ( size XS has four)
- Shoulder, waist and crotch straps are easily adjustable in length for perfect fit.
- Two 2″ SS bent D-rings, three 2″ SS tri-bar gliders and one 2″ SS D-ring on each shoulder strap
- Two large 2″ Stainless Steel D-rings on the belt strap
- Support soft backplate pad for maximum comfort (removable and quick-drying) 210D nylon with Velcro
- Ergonomic shoulder and belt pads under the webbing strap for extra comfort, cushioning, support and even weight distribution
- Soft wide crotch strap (removable) with scooter ring and one more D-ring
- Two Epaulets for hose routing on both shoulder straps
- Cross-chest strap with plastic 1″ buckle Nexus and pull adjustment strap to finetune the shoulder straps in desired position
- Two SS sliders at the points of attachment of shoulder straps to the belt strap for comfortable adjustment and pockets attachment
- Quick-release plastic buckles Nexus on the shoulder straps with pull straps for fine adjustments and a perfect fit
- SS weight buckle
- Weight: 2 kg
- Colors: black, red, blue, Camo
AN OVERVIEW OF THE PRODUCT
For those who love comfort, compactness and versatility we created Smart Pack Harness.
The Smart Pack harness is a versatile softback harness of streamline design with even distribution of weight in and out of the water. This harness with unlimited versatility and customization provides great opportunities for improvisation in all types of diving.
Smart Pack harness is the best choice from the first steps in diving up to any further advanced level. Starting with recreational dives with a single bottle, you will probably want to upgrade your level and may need to dive with two tanks back or lateral mounted. Smart Pack harness will perfectly suit all you diving requirements.
The harness Smart Pack offers the option of side mount configuration (lateral bottles mounting) which is becoming more popular among divers of all levels. Many technical divers choose SideMount configuration to get into restrictions of the overhead environments, such as caves and wrecks. Many recreational divers use Smart Pack harness in SideMount configuration to unload the back. It is highly recommended for women, teen-agers and elderly people.
Smart Pack Harness is made of high quality materials, has additional tacking seams in places of static and dynamic loads, as well as a redundant set of D-rings for your personal configurations, a wide and soft crotch strap for extra comfort, comfortable handle for easy dressing, drying and storing, side metal sliders, preventing belts fray and allowing individual fit for your figure.
It is compatible with all Amphibian Gear wings and any type of diving suit.