Smart Pack is one-of-a-kind modular BCD transformer. It is easily adjusted to your diving requirements and skill level. Smart Pack with wing 20 or 30 lb suits perfectly for the first steps in diving and is easily adjusted in future to the growing requirements of the more experienced diver without necessity to buy more professional core equipment. Modular BCD Smart Pack has many configuration options including back and lateral tank mounting, various weight and trimming pockets and many options to fix additional accessories in most comfortable locations. One of the incontestable advantages of this modular BCD is that it can be easily transformed into Sidemount! You will just need a butt-plate!
It is streamlined, compact and lightweight.
Description of the harness
The harness is made of high quality materials, has additional tacking seams in places of static and dynamic loads, as well as a redundant set of D-rings for your personal configurations, a wide and soft crotch strap for extra comfort, comfortable handle for easy dressing, drying and storing, side metal sliders, preventing belts fray and allowing individual fit for your figure.
- Soft Backplate with reinforced plastic core and 1680D Nylon PU cover
- Handle at the top for easy dressing, drying and storage
- Six Grommet mounting holes for height adjustments of the wing (size XS has four)
- Two grommets butt-plate mounting holes at the bottom for side mount configuration
- Six 1″ SS D-rings for accessories, three on each on side of the backplate ( size XS has four)
- Shoulder, waist and crotch straps are easily adjustable in length for perfect fit.
- Two 2″ SS bent D-rings, three 2″ SS tri-bar gliders and one 2″ SS D-ring on each shoulder strap
- Two large 2″ Stainless Steel D-rings on the belt strap
- Support soft backplate pad for maximum comfort (removable and quick-drying) 210D nylon with Velcro
- Ergonomic shoulder and belt pads under the webbing strap for extra comfort, cushioning, support and even weight distribution
- Soft wide crotch strap (removable) with scooter ring and one more D-ring
- Two Epaulets for hose routing on both shoulder straps
- Cross-chest strap with plastic 1″ buckle Nexus and pull adjustment strap to finetune the shoulder straps in desired position
- Two SS sliders at the points of attachment of shoulder straps to the belt strap for comfortable adjustment and pockets attachment
- Quick-release plastic buckles Nexus on the shoulder straps with pull straps for fine adjustments and a perfect fit
- SS weight buckle
- Weight: 2 kg
- Colors: black, red, blue, Camo
Description of the wing
30 lb is in many cases the optimal choice of wing capacity. It is ideal for recreational divers and is used in many types of advanced diving (cave, wreck, ice and etc). It is perfect for traveling as it is compact, lightweight (only 1.1 kg.) and easy to pack. The rounded form of the wing and the slim profile offer some certain advantages, such as perfect streamline, protection against accidental damage, excellent balance and trimming..
The wing is built of maximum abrasion and puncture resistant durable and high quality materials. The outer shell is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts and further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 420D nylon PU inner bladder. The outer shell is equipped with the top quality YKK zipper for easy access to the inner bladder and has two large durable grommets for drainage at the bottom. The wing has reinforced tank band slots for attachment to harness and tanks.
The wing has innovative highly reliable valve and inflator fixation. The inflator and the valve are easily swapped. You can change the configuration and put the inflator at the bottom and the valve at the top of the wing when needed.
- Lift capacity – 20 lb (9.1 kg), 30 lbs (13,6 kg).
- Donut style configuration
- Lightweight, ideal for traveling diver 20 lb -1.0 kg, 30 lbs -1.1 kg
- 1680 denier nylon PU outer shell
- 420D Nylon with PU inner bladder
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- YKK zippered closure for easy access to the inner camera
- Ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- K-style Inflator with brass buttons located left side
- Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose 16” (40,5 cm)
- Low profile Dump valve left side
- The valve and inflator are easily swapped when needed
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included 22” (56 cm)
- Colour black, also available in red, blue and Camo
Smart Back is available in black, red, blue and camo colours.
You can also enrich your BCD with our integrated weight system.