Metal backplates for Tech and DIR harness configurations.
Key features of Amphibian Gear backplates
- Both backplates have the same shape and size (397 mm x 263 mm)
- Are compatible with any standard harness and wing
- Are laser cut, have rounded corners and smooth edges
- Feature an ergonomic shape for maximum comfort, control and stability.
- Are available in high quality materials: lightweight hard-coat aluminium or high-grade polished stainless steel.
- The lightweight aluminium backplate features a special black coating with greater corrosion resistance. This plate is perfect for traveling as it weights only 0.7 kg
- The high-grade polished SS backplate weights 2.5 kg and is popular with divers using aluminum tanks and dry suits.
- Horizontal and angled strap slots for straight and cross-over shoulder strap mounting
- Side 10 mm holes allow to mount various accessories and backplate comfort pouch
- Single tank adaptor (optional on your choice)
- Backplate pouch (optional on your choice)