Sold by a set of two pockets.
W-Standart pockets are designed for accommodating weights on your BCD, and their quick release in case of emergency. Pockets W-Standart are visually small, but fit for weights up to 6 kg. You can place the weights into the pocket from the top via a zipper. This is especially comfortable when you are already in the water and need to add or remove weights. The weights are easily removed and replaced even in gloves. Emergency weights relief is performed through a separate unlocking valve protected from accidental opening.
The W-Standart pockets can be used with any Amphibian Gear harness or any other harness in which 2 inch / 50 mm-wide webbing was applied.
- Sold by a set of two pockets
- Heavy duty 1680D nylon with PU
- Two-way zipper for weight placement at the top
- Velcro closure for added security
- Quick release clip
- Maximum weight is 13 lbs. (6 kg) each pocket
- Mounted horizontally
- Weight of the set (two pockets) 336g